Sunday, October 26, 2008

Official Bio

Hello Everyone!

So I realized that I haven't properly introduced myself. I thought now would be a good time, while I'm organizing my blog. This bio will be posted on the sidebar under Info Center.

My name is Megan, I'm 17 and will be a senior in high school this fall. I started reviewing books in August 2007, when my good friend introduced me to http://www.flamingnet.com/. After that, I became a student reviewer for Simon and Schuster's Pulse IT, Henry Holt's InGroup, and Little, Brown's Hip Scouts. I didn't event think to start a blog until that same friend started one. In July 2008, Simply Books was born.

As you can see, I love reading. I have since I was a little kid. In first grade, I read the most books in my class. Ever since, I've been devouring all types of books, but mostly YA fiction. I think even as an adult, I'll still be reading YA, it's just that good.

But as for me, I enjoy being a wholesome (and very busy) teen. I participate in many clubs at school, including National Honor Society (I'm also the junior representative), Spanish National Honor Society, Class of 2010 Committee, and Concert Band (I play clarinet). I play two school sports: tennis, which I started this year, and swimming, which I've been doing for 8 years. I also swim for club teams in both the winter and summer.

I like to spend time with friends, travel, go to the beach, and watch tv. Pretty normal stuff, I must say.

So if anyone has any questions, or just feels like chatting, feel free to email me at swimmer1430@aim.com

And I promise, I won't talk about myself anymore : ).

No comments: