Sunday, January 4, 2009

09 Debut Author Challenge

Since I started my blog mid-year, some challenges I didn't get to participate in or I wouldn't have enough time to finish anyway. I did complete the Seconds Challenge, though, so I was proud of myself : ) But this year I want to participate in more. I've seen a lot of fun challenges being hosted, but since I don't have time to complete them all, I'm only going to pick a few. I haven't decided which ones I want to do yet, but I am going to participate in Kristi's '09 Debut Authors Challenge at The Story Siren.

The rules are fairly simple: try to read a certain amount of books by authors who debut in 2009. I'm going to try to read 15 and hopefully I'll read more. It seems like a lot of fun. Check the sidebar for my progress on this challenge.

No comments: