Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Tag

I was tagged by Nadine-Stella at Starry Night for this meme. Thanks!

Rules of the tag:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- List 6 things that make you happy
- Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did so
- Then tell the person who tagged you your entry is finished!

6 Things That Make Me Happy!

1) Getting a book in the mail.
2) Swim practice getting canceled (like it was today).
3) Breaking my times in swimming.
4) Seeing friends that don't go to my school.
5) Muffins! (I love them haha)
6) Hearing my favorite song on the radio.

I Tag:

TheBookworm of Au Courant
Just Blinded Book Reviews
Allie of Just Listen Book Reviews
Emily of That One Girl Emily
Chelsea of The Page Flipper
Hillary of The Book Reader

2 comments:

asdfjkl; said...

Thanks! I did it here.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking me! I did it if you want to check it out.