Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday- 4

As you know, Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill at Breaking the Spine to get readers excited for new books.

City of Glass by Casssandra Clare

I couldn't find a summary of the book, but trust me, this series is awesome! There's two books that come before this one, City of Bones and City of Ashes, and they are both amazing. I am so excited for the March 24 release date and it's over two months away! I'm also happy because I just found out that Cassandra Clare is coming near me for the book tour and I'm planning on going.

3 comments:

Thao said...

I've not read either of the first two books but seems like everyone loves the series

Nancy said...

This series is amazing and I did an arc trade for COG and LOVE LOVE LOVED it. It was the best of the series, you will not be dissappointed.

Liz said...

While I have not heard of this series, I bet my daughter has, but I'm going to alert her to this nonetheless! Thanks for the recommendation.

I thoroughly enjoyed -- and my daughter is hooked -- on Elijah's Coin, for so many reasons, the mystical nature of the main figure (Elijah), compelling relevance of a young man who is mad at the world and anti-social (think Virginia Tech) and the message of hope. I read the book first and gave the coin to my daughter, along with the book. We're having so much fun talking about the message, and it's helping me understand her world a little better. It's inspirational.