Friday, September 18, 2009

Win a copy of Melinda and the Wild West!

On Tuesday I interviewed Linda Weaver Clarke about her Family Legacy Workshop and recently released books. Here's some information she sent me about a contest that she's holding at her website:

Hello everyone! My last book in this series, "Elena, Woman of Courage," has just been released. As a celebration, I'm having a free book give-away for the first book in this series: Melinda and the Wild West. This book was a Semi-finalist for the “Reviewers Choice Award 2007.” Go to my blog at http://lindaweaverclarke.blogspot.com and leave a comment on the "Elena, Woman of Courage Press Release" along with your e-mail address. I will announce the winner on my birthday: Oct 2nd.

If you're interested in winning this book, please visit Linda's blog. Thanks Linda for a great contest!

No comments: