Saturday, December 5, 2009

Book Signing!

Two weekends ago I went to a small bookstore about a half-hour away to go to a book signing. There were ten authors: Sarah Dessen, Scott Westerfeld, Laurie Halse Anderson, Lauren Myracle, Jay Asher, T. A. Barron, Steven Kluger, Justine Larbalestier, David Levithan, and Jacqueline Woodson. I wish I could have gotten books signed by all of them, but I'm broke and couldn't afford to buy ten hardcover books. But I did meet some authors and here are the pictures I took with them. I cropped out my friend to preserve her identity, if you were wondering why the pictures look a little weird.

Lauren Myracle.


Scott Westerfeld with his new book, Leviathan.


Sarah Dessen

It was really cool to meet these authors because they are some of my favorites. I love going to book signings but there never seems to be that many around here. So it was really fun. Have any of you guys met any authors recently?

1 comment:

Readingjunky said...

All those fabulous authors in one place. Ahhhh! I'm jealous.

Thanks for sharing.
RJ