Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Calling all Future Editors...

I just received an email telling me about this really cool project. A well-published author, Alma Alexander, recently discovered an old story she wrote as a teenager. After writing several successful novels, Ms. Alexander realizes how much work this old story needs...and is enlisting you to help her! Every week she will post a chapter from the work, and you can read it and give her feedback in the comments section. I think this is great practice for anyone who wants to be an editor or just wants to hone their reviewing skills. I really want to do this and see how I fare as an editor and whether I enjoy it will help me make some decisions regarding careers (I'm hopelessly lost as to what I want to do with my life). So head on over to Rebirth of a Novel and start editing!

No comments: