Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge


Once again, I will be particpating in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge! This will be my fourth year participating and I am hoping to read 15 books by debut authors. The challenge is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so go there for some more information. Here are some books I would like to read this year.
1. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
2. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
3. The Selection by Keira Cass
4. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
5. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
6. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
7. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
8. Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Are there any other books I should add to my list?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list. I also have The Selection and Article 5 on my list. Another book I'm looking forward to is Tempest by Julie Cross.

Ann Stampler said...

Hi Megan,
Thanks so much for including Where It Began on your 2012 Debut Author Challenge list. I hope you'll enjoy it! The fact that there are people out there waiting to read the book is such a thrill!
Ann
P.S. S&S has just put up the first few chapters at http://pages.simonandschuster.com/annstampler if anybody wants to take a look.