Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 14

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for those who like books and lists!

Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I'm actually glad that I waited to read Divergent so I don't have to wait as long to read this! Only 5 months away!

2. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
I absolutely love Deb Caletti and her books just seem to get better and better.

3. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
There are so many sequels that I need to read and this is another one. Wither was one my favorites of 2011.

4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Same goes for this trilogy, as well. Dystopia is rocking right now!

5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Even though this series is getting a little ridiculous, I still love The Mortal Instruments.

6. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Debut author and dystopian !!!

7. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
New twist on werewolves and looks very good.

8. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
I surprisingly loved Angelfire so I'm really excited for this sequel.

9. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
I love Shannon Hale and the first novel in this little series so I am curious to see how this one goes.

10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I've seen two release dates for this book: Dec 2012 and Sept 2013. I am hoping with all my might that it's the first one because I can't wait any longer to see what happens. Review of Clockwork Prince to come soon :)

5 comments:

Sidne said...

first five novels have made the bloggers list on a few bloggers today.
hope you get to read all of them
http://sidnereviewz.blogspot.com

Tanya Patrice said...

I'm excited about Pandemonium too and a few others on your list.

Anonymous said...

Great list. Our lists are completely different, but many of these are on my TBR.

-FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
My Top Ten...

Ashley said...

I have Clockwork Princess on my list as well. I can't wait until December!!

Nea said...

City of Lost Souls!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 <3 really can't wait! :)