Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - 84

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine for bloggers and readers to get excited about new books.
The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook

When a teenaged con artist realizes that she looks like an age-enhanced photo of a missing child, she decides to pull the ultimate con--until she begins to suspect she may actually be the missing child. (from GoodReads)

The summary is super short, but I'm already intrigued! YA con artists are always the best (see: The Heist Society) so I'm looking forward to a strong and spunky heroine! The Almost Truth will be released December 4, 2012.

3 comments:

Jamie Mariano said...

WOW, this one sounds intriguing! That last line completely convinced me to read this now hahaha. Great pick!

Here's my WoW

audreygeddes said...

What a unique story. I will have to get a hold of this one. Thanks for the excellent review :}. I just finished a wonderful young adult book entitled, The Corporate Kid, by Neil Shulman and Susan Wrathall. What I loved about this one is that the authors show how human trials and tribulations transcend social identity. You can find the authors' website here: http://www.thecorporatekid.com

We Heart YA said...

Duuuude, girl sounds like she has guts. We would totally read this! Thanks for the heads-up.