Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 46

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Bookish Confessions

1. I skim boring passages! Especially when the book is super long and there's a lot of description. I don't have time for all that.

2. I kinda want to read 50 Shades of Grey. I've been holding out because I have no interest in Twilight fanfiction, but I feel as though I'm the only one who hasn't at this point.

3. I will judge you if you say 50 Shades of Grey is amazing. We all know it's not.

4. I loved the Twilight series when I first read it.

5. My friend and I went to a Cinda Williams Chima signing and we were the oldest there besides parents. We were 17 at the time (so not super old) and everyone else was around 12. Oops.

5. I actually do think The Host is a good book.

6. I read 3 pages of The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness and then returned it to the library. I didn't like it that quickly.

7. More Twilight confessions: I went to a Stephenie Meyer signing and have a signed copy of Eclipse. It was actually a lot of fun.

8. I did not like the Epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows nor do I think Harry and Ginny make a good pair.

9. I've been "reading" Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox for over a year. I started it in May 2011 and stopped to read something else. I haven't picked it up since.

10. I hate letting people borrow my books. I will avoid it at all costs, including "forgetting" to bring it to a friend's house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinda Williams Chima was at the Buckeye Book Fair last year, and I *almost* met her...I say almost because I was totally going to get a book signed by her...but she was out to lunch the entire time we were there! Sad!

I did get a book signed by Casey Daniels, though, which was the major reason I was there. :D I love Casey Daniels!

lillylilac said...

I agree with you about the Host, I think it's a pretty good book as well and I liked Twilight the first time I read it as well.