Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 47

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like making lists about books.

Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List

1. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
True love and a trip to London? I think this book will be perfect.

2. Sacred by Elana K. Arnold
This novel takes place on an island and features a mysterious love interest.

3. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
First off, the title is adorable and it's a book about a girl with a crush on an older guy. This should be interesting.

4. Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
The title and cover make this book look very literary and deep. I hope it is.

5. The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook
This book features a YA con artist, which reminds me of Heist Society.

6. Live Through This by Mindi Scott
A serious novel about abuse and intimacy, but I hope it's not too sad!

7. Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien
The third and final book in the Birthmarked trilogy. I wonder how it will end!

8. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
The sequel to Blood Red Road. It feels like forever since I've read that but I'm still looking forward to the next novel.

9. Touched by Corrine Jackson
I adored If I Lie so I'm excited to see what else comes from this author.

10. America Again: Rebecoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert
He's my favorite comedien and I can't wait for this book!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We don't have any of the same but I've got some of these on my radar--esp. Meant to Be! I love books set in London! Also I do have If I Lie on my radar so I'll have to check out this new one!

Rebecca (@ Garrulous and Bookish) said...

Meant to be is on my list too :) I forgot Rebel Heart is coming out soon- I have to read Blood Red Road.