Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 50

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Series I Have Yet to Finish

1. The Heir Chronicles by Cinda Williams Chima
I surprisingly loved this trilogy (it's a fantasy with a male protagonist, so not what I ususally read). But I still haven't read the last book, The Dragon Heir.

2. The Faeriewalker Trilogy by Jenna Black
Another fantasy series that surprised me - but I really enjoy these books! Still need to read the last book, Sirensong.

3. Blue Bloods Series by Melissa de la Cruz
I was never a huge fan of this series, which is why I've only read the first three books (there's six at this point).

4. Gossip Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar
I read a few of these when I was younger, but never loved them. Now there's like a hundred so I'll probably never finish it.

5. The Agency Trilogy by Y.S. Lee
Still have to read the final book, The Traitor in the Tunnel. I love that these books are about a female spy in the Victorian age.

6. The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting
This series was so creepy, but in a good way! I still need to read the third book and now I see that there will be a fourth published in 2013!

7. Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen
I loved that these were like Gossip Girl at the turn of the twentieth century! I still have to read the last book, Splendor.

8. Ghostgirl Trilogy by Tonya Hurley
I read the first two books, but not really a fan. I probably won't read the last one.

9. The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot
I read the first 3 books and loved them! I was also surprised at how different they were from the movies. I would finish it, but there's so many books now that I don't know if I feel like it.

10. Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer
I was so disappointed in the second novel Wolfsbane but I think I still want to finish the series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't super crazy about the latest Body Finder book, but I do love that series as a whole. The last two Nightshade books disappointed me too. It's worth reading the last one just to complete the story, but it didn't finish on a high note for me.

Megan @ Read It, See It