Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - 105

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine for bloggers and readers to see what books are coming out.

V is for Virgin by Kelly Oram

When Val Jensen gets dumped for her decision to stay a virgin until marriage, the nasty breakup goes viral on YouTube, making her the latest internet sensation.

After days of ridicule from her peers, Val starts a school-wide campaign to rally support for her cause. She meant to make a statement, but she never dreamed the entire nation would get caught up in the controversy.

As if becoming nationally recognized as “Virgin Val” isn’t enough, Val’s already hectic life starts to spin wildly out of control when bad boy Kyle Hamilton, lead singer for the hit rock band Tralse, decides to take her abstinence as a personal challenge.

How can a girl stay true to herself when this year’s Sexiest Man Alive is doing everything in his power to win her over? (from GoodReads)


This sounds super interesting and I want to see how swoon-worthy this love interest will be. V is for Virgin will be published this December!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read Serial Hottie & really enjoyed it. This sound like a great read. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've added it to my TBR list. :)

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I haven't read this author before but I think I might really like her writing so this is one I'll be keeping my eye on.