Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - 62

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Favorite Books of 2012

1. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
This book took me by surprise because I could not put it down. I was fascinated by Quinn's story because she endures insults and verbal abuse in order to protect a big secret. Once you discover the secret, you won't be disappointed.

2. Easy by Tammara Weber
This was my first New Adult book and I loved it! I could really relate to the protagonist because she's a college student and the romance was very steamy!

3. The Opposite of Hallejuah by Anna Jarzab
This was so different than Anna Jarzab's first novel (All Unquiet Things) and I liked it even more! It's about a girl whose older sister returns home after being a nun for 8 years.

4. Speechless by Hannah Harrington
This reminded me of If I Lie which is probably why I liked it so much. After spending much of her high school career spreading rumors, Chelsea takes a vow of silence after something she said gets a boy assaulted.

5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
The fifth book in The Mortal Instruments Series and kind of a no-brainer.

6. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
I love this series so much and I can't wait for the final book to be released!

7. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Morgan Matson write such good contemporary novels. This one is fun but will make you cry at the end!

8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
These books are the best romances!

9. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult and enjoy all her novels immensely.

10. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Don't tell anyone, but I think I like The Infernal Devices better than The Mortal Instruments.

5 comments:

Perogyo said...

The only books of these I have read are the Cassandra Clare books. To be honest, I am kind of bored of Jace. (Is that terrible?) But so looking forward to the next Clockwork book!

Anonymous said...

So many of these books are ones I want to read. Particularly If I Lie (I really liked Touched by Corrine Jackson, although it is quite different) and Easy. Glad to hear you loved them so much.

Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I really want to read Second Chance Summer, and Lola and the Boy Next Door is on reserve at my library for me! :) Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

Alice @ Alice in Readerland

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Clockwork Prince made my list too! Great list!

Check out my TTT.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings said...

Yey, I have got to try out the Clare series, they look so awesome :D I'm a new follower! Here is my TTT