Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 69

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Favorite Romances

1. Clary/Jace - The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
This is a very popular one but they've been through so much and their relationship remains strong (for the most part).

2. Tessa/Will - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
This relationship hasn't exactly been established in canon yet, but I really want Tessa to end up with Will. We'll find out in about a month!!!

3. Ellie/Will - Angelfire Trilogy by Courtney Allison Moulton
This is probably my all-time favorite YA romance because it's actually believable. These two characters love each other so much! I can't wait to see what happens in the last book.

4. Scarlett/Rhett - Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
I know these two characters can be pretty insufferable, but they are great together.

5. Anna/St. Clair - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This was such a fun contemporary romance. It takes place in Paris too!

6. Kat/Hale - Heist Society by Ally Carter
Their romance in the books is pretty understated but I love the subtlety of it!

7. Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Eyre
I know this will be on everyone's lists but they are such a wonderful pair after their miscommunication is sorted out.

8. Katniss/Peeta - The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Yes, I was a Katniss/Peeta fan. I really enjoyed how they had to pretend to be a couple and how that blossomed into a relationship.

9. Violet/Jay - The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting
I've always really enjoyed their romance. Even though this is a fantasy series, they are pretty grounded and not caught up in petty jealousy like a lot of couples.

10. Gabry/Elias - The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
I don't think I've ever included this couple a Top Ten Tuesday but it's my favorite out of the three in this trilogy.

No comments: