Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - 129

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine for bloggers and readers to learn about new books.

Since You Asked by Maurene Goo

A humorous, debut novel about a Korean-American teenager who accidentally lands her own column in her high school newspaper, and proceeds to rant her way through the school year while struggling to reconcile the traditional Korean values of her parents with contemporary American culture. (from GoodReads)

I think this sounds really cute and funny, plus it's a 2013 YA debut!!! I'm also looking forward to reading about the cultural differences. Since You Asked will be released July 1, 2013.

2 comments:

A Beautiful Madness said...

Since You Asked sounds really good. I hadn't heard of this book before, but I'll check it out when it comes out Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My WOW

Anonymous said...

Oooh this one sounds so good. A fun contemporary with a bit of culture and value thrown in, I will DEFINITELY be reading this one!

My WOW