Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 84

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Freebie: Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read

1. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
This is one of my favorite fantasy trilogies and I can't believe I still haven't read the concluding novel! I really need to buy this book.

2. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Another series that I adore and also need to buy the book to add to my shelf. I hope Ally Carter keeps writing about Kat and Hale after this.

3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
When this is released it will be the last novel of The Mortal Instruments Series, so I'm looking forward to see how it ends (especially since I thought City of Glass was the end).

4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I didn't love Insurgent but I'm still excited to read this book, especially with the movie coming out soon!

5. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
I need to know what happens now that Amy and Elder are on a new planet!

6. Prodigy by Marie Lu
I thought Legend was very good and exciting so of course I need to get this!

7. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I absolutely loved Just One Day and need the sequel now.

8. Unsouled by Neal Shusterman
I had never heard of this trilogy before a friend recommended the first novel to me but now I love it. Fans of sci fi need to pick these up!

9. In the Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin
I love how the titles form one big sentence so I'm pretty much reading it just for that! Well, I actually enjoy the story.

10. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
The first fantasy novel blew me away so I'm excited to continue the story.

4 comments:

StacyRenee said...

I can't wait to read Allegiant! :)
Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLiterature

Bekka said...

I'm the worst at reading sequels. I LOVE the first book, and so I get SO excited for the second - I build it up in my head so high, that by the time I get it, I'm too scared to read it. I'm scared I'll get let down, so I put it off forever.

That being said, I can't wait to read Allegiant!

Bekka
Pretty Deadly Reviews

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I love the Heist Society series. I hope she continues to write about Kat and Hale, too. I have Falling Kingdoms check out, but haven't gotten to it yet. Great list!
Natflix&Books' TTT

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

I have Just One Year on my list too. That book cannot come out soon enough. Gayle Forman gave us something really special with Just One Day and I'm interested to see how it all plays out.