Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 100!!!

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books on My Fall To-Read List

 
1. Double Down: Game Change 2012 by Mark Halperin & John Heilemann
I love politics and I thoroughly enjoyed their first book on the 2008 presidential election. I can't wait to see what they do with the most recent one!

2. UnSouled by Neal Shusterman
Neal Shusterman is an amazing writer and I love this series so much. I'm in the middle of reading one of his other ones and it's not as good as this one but it's still very interesting. Just taking me awhile to get through.

3. In the Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin
I absolutely adore the titles of these books and can't wait to see how the trilogy ends!

4. Champion by Marie Lu
Another conclusion novel to a trilogy! I adored the second novel, Prodigy, which never happens so I have high hopes for this one!

5. Red by Alison Cherry
Red sounds so interesting - a world in which redheads hold all the power. Sign me up!

6. The Lair by Emily McKay
Emily McKay's debut novel, The Farm, was so good! Can't wait to see what happens next to Mel and her sister.

7. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I could not get over how much I loved Just One Day; Gayle Forman really knows how to write!

8. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
I was never a big fan of Beautiful Creatures but I'm will to give this a try because it's being marketed as a cross between Supernatural and The Da Vinci Code!

9. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Obviously I need my hands on this - plus I can't wait for the movie!

10. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
I read Falling Kingdoms almost a year ago and I'm still impressed by the fantasy world the author has created.

No comments: