Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 101

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Best Sequels Ever

1. Prodigy by Marie Lu
I was so impressed with this sequel to Legend and I think I liked it even better than its predecessor. There was action, romance, character development and a nice cliffhanger - where's the next book?!

2. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
This is the sequel to A Great and Terrible Beauty and it definitely doesn't suffer from Middle Books Syndrome.

3. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
This was a wonderful continuation of the story started in Angelfire.

4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Once I realized how good CoS was I knew that this series was going to be amazing.

5. Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky
This sequel came 5 years after the first book, Anatomy of a Boyfriend, but the wait was well worth it! The story was fun, honest, and an interesting look at relationships.

6. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
This book pretty much reaffirmed my love for The Mortal Instruments and sucked me fully into the universe.

7. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
This book is more of a companion to The Forest of Hands and Teeth and even though it was so different, I still enjoyed it immensely.

8. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
I wasn't planning on reading this sequel to If I Stay but I'm so glad I did. It's from the POV of Mia's boyfriend and there's a lot of resolution to the story.

9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
I just loved Catching Fire so much - sometimes I like it better than the first book! Also can't wait for the movie!

10. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
This was so much more action-packed and exciting than Delirium!

No comments: