Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 129

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and Bookish for bloggers who like to make lists about books.

Top Ten Books That Will Be in My Beach Bag This Summer

1. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Just bought this book and I'm so excited to finally finish the Shadowhunter series. It's been a long time coming and I'm ready! (I think).

2. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Ok I went on a bit of a shopping spree and bought this too even though I already read it. But I absolutely love it and it's the perfect beach read.

3. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
This book is the epitome of summer for me. It's super light and cute but I read it every year because it really sets the atmosphere for my favorite summer

4. Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita
That being said, I am beyond excited to read the companion novel to Sleepaway Girls. I have literally been waiting years for this. Hopefully my huge expectations are met.

5. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
I bought this as well so I will definitely be reading it this summer!

6. On the Fence by Kasie West
I love Kasie West and her novels are perfect summer reads.

7. The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
Deb Caletti usually sets her books in the summer (like Sarah Dessen) so I always turn to them on these long nights.

8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Love Morgan Matson and literally just found out that this has been released!

9. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
This just sounds like a cute and light book.

10. The Things You Kiss Good-bye by Leslie Connor
Same as above! Looks like a great romance.

No comments: